The Humanities Theatre Group & Student Matinee Performances
Original, award-winning productions that bring the Humanities to life!
The Humanities Theatre Group (HTG) provides an exciting, alternative approach to regular classroom teaching. Using theatre as a powerful tool, the Humanities Theatre Group has performed for more than 100,000 primary, secondary, and higher education student groups from all over the country.
Indy in Revue makes lessons in the
city's past keep time to the beat of today's
"History was never this much fun!"
Our most recent performance of "The Greeks: In The Beginning"
Saturday, October 13, 2012 at Herron High School!
Saturday, October 13, 2012 at the acclaimed Indianapolis charter school, Herron High School, located downtown Indianapolis at 110 E. 16th Street for an encore performance of "The Greeks: In The Beginning."
Theatre productions include:
- Indy in Revue: The Story of Indianapolis is performed every spring for Indiana fourth-grade classes to reinforce Indiana history.
- The Greeks: In the Beginning
- Shakespeare Superstar, a one hour collection of some of the most famous works of William Shakespeare
- The American Broadway Musical, a one hour sampling of the history of the Broadway musical
- The Renaissance Era: Europe Awakens
- The Modern Era: The Age of Technology
- Painting the Universe: How the Humanities Shape Our World
- French Cabaret Masters
- Cigar City Chronicles: The Story of Tampa is performed for elementary, middle, and high school students in Tampa Bay, Florida.
Flip through our photo album to see photos of our past productions!
The photo gallery requires at least Flash version 9.0.28.
Please install the latest FlashPlayer.