About Claude McNeal Productions
Claude McNeal Consulting
With the rising costs of daily operations, the ability to successfully operate a profitable theatre has become increasingly challenging. That’s why so many non-profit theatre organizations are enlisting the help of Claude McNeal Consulting.
For more than 15 years, Claude McNeal Consulting has shared its theatre management strategies with other not-for-profit organizations to enhance their creative productivity. Claude McNeal Consulting has helped organizations fulfill their missions through planning, researching and restructuring, and by analyzing revenue strains, vision statements, and daily operations. Upon completing these assessments, Claude McNeal Consulting develops plans to help clients recognize their potential and achieve their goals.
Claude McNeal Consulting will implement smart, informed advice to optimize your theatre’s business processes to help deliver the best theatrical performs effectively and efficiently throughout the season.
Claude McNeal Consulting guarantees:
- experts in the performing arts who can help enhance and further develop your performances.
- analysis and optimization of your business, operations and performance processes to address immediate and long-term issues.
- customization of an action plan to closely fit your organization’s goals and needs.
- facilitation of effective performance presentation, coordination and design.
Our clients include:
- Glacier National Park Theatre Operations
- Herron High School
- IUPUI School of Music & Arts Technology
- Jordan Academy of Dance
- Madame Walker Theatre Center
- Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center