WAYS TO SUPPORT INDY ARTISTS AND ARTS ORGANIZATIONS
IMPACTED BY COVID-19
If you are visiting our website for the first time, or just checking to see if we are still open, WE ARE, but just like all of the other non-profit arts organizations around the country, our programs and services have been greatly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. Most of our staff are working remotely, but we will continue to be in touch with our program partners and sponsors via skype and other means, as we all do our part to help “flatten the curve” of the Coronavirus and stay healthy.
At Claude McNeal Productions, we encourage you to support Indy Artists and Arts Organizations in the following ways:
1. Stay informed. If you plan to attend an arts and cultural activity, check that organization’s social media and website for updates.
2. Donate your ticket. Organizations are being as flexible as possible based on their ticketing policies. Many are honoring tickets for a new, postponed date. If performances are canceled and/or you choose to stay home from events that you purchased tickets for, consider donating your unused ticket back to the organization rather than requesting a refund.
3. Donate financially. If you have the ability, please making a financial donation. It is important that sponsors, patrons, and donors all stay engaged and remain unwavering in their support. You can donate to Claude McNeal Productions by clicking the blue “Donate” button on the top right. (Our ACT Out social-issue theatre programs for area schools have been the most impacted, and we could use your help!)
4. Advocate. Ask how you can help the artists and arts organizations in your network, then take action and invite your friends to do the same.
5. Offer artists and musicians the option to postpone but pay now. For those who own a venue or other business that hires musicians and creatives, consider paying them for postponed or cancelled events now with the understanding efforts will be made to reschedule later.
The staff at Claude McNeal Productions